What Personal Information About Customers Does www.rxsgusa.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your www.rxsmartgear.com experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.rxsmartgear.com.
- E-mail Communications: We will retain all e-mail communications sent to us. These may also include emails sent from us to you concerning your order.
- Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
- From other sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, you can disable or delete similar data. We recommend that you leave them turned on. If you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any www.rxsmartgear.com products and services that require you to Sign in.
Does www.rxsmartgear.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include: delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of www.rxsmartgear.com customers that have asked to be included in our newsletter.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that rxsgusa.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of rxsgusa.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information we are a Verified Merchant with Authorize.Net Merchant Services.
- We never retain your credit card numbers. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Rx Smart Gear will never ask or take any Credit Card information over the phone.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Are Children Allowed to Use www.rxsgusa.com?
www.rxsgusa.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use www.rxsgusa.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit www.rxsgusa.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at www.rxsgusa.com, please Contact Us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business may change, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.